Foot Fitness Training
Yamuna FootFitness 1 Training
12-14.6.2020 in Hämeenlinna
Yamuna teacher trainer Moravia Naranjo from Austria will taugh in english. Assisted by Yamuna teacher trainer Pirre Lammi.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Yamuna® Body Rolling practitioners, Pilates, Gyrotonic and Yoga Instructors, Dancers, Dance Teachers, Podiatrists, Fitness Trainers and Physical Therapists.
- For anyone who would like to improve their own foot function, as well as learning to help others understand and solve foot problems, all the while maintaining healthy feet.
What you learn
- In this training you will learn the Yamuna® protocol for rebuilding healthy, strong, flexible and aligned feet. This is a comprehensive workshop that will enable you to understand foot problems and the resulting effect they have on the rest of the body. You will learn the importance of integrating foot fitness into your present practice and everyday life.
- Basic anatomy of the foot
- Yamuna AnatomyU/ Posterios and Anterior Calves
- Foot Wakers Routines
- How to treat common foot problems such as Plantar Fasciitis, Bunions, Morton’s Neuroma and Hammer Toe
- How to assess your client’s foot
- How to personalise routines for specific problems
- Hands on work for correcting foot problems
How do I become a certified YFF Practitioner?
- After this training it is essential to submit foot assessments of 10 people.
- You will need to complete 3 Foot Fitness sessions with each of the 10 participantsA Foot Fitness assessment form with relevant questions and instructions is provided.You can complete your foot assessments in English or Finnish
- Additionally you will have to take and submit an open book exam, which will be sent to you by email at the end of the course
- After passing all exams, you will be ask to sign an Agreement Letter with Yamuna Inc. (NY)
- Once all testing requirements and proof of insurance are complete, you will be certified in YFF®1, and ready to purchase Foot Wakers at wholesale price and start teaching YFF-1
- To keep in good standing, 150$ annual dues and Recertification every two years will be required
- Yamuna has divided YFF® into 2 separate trainings. This means that you do not have to take both of these trainings in order to teach YFF®.